| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in April is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Just 83mm (3.3in) of water is deposited during an average of 16 days.
- In April the skies in Salzburg are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:07 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 8:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: