| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp with rain periodically. Some 153mm (6in) of fluid is discharged during on average 17 days.
- In August the skies in Salzburg are fine with on average a detectable 6:40 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:14.
- There are approximately 7:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: