| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with snow every now and then. Only 59mm (2.3in) of liquid is dropped across on average 14 days.
- In February the heavens above Salzburg are gloomy with on balance a trifling 2:46 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:09.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: