| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in January is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with snow sometimes. Only 63mm (2.5in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Salzburg is very dim having on average a scanty 2:17 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:27 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:52.
- There are approximately 6:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: