| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in July is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish with rain at intervals. Around 160mm (6.3in) of liquid precipitates across on average 18 days.
- In July the blue above Salzburg is fine with an average of a detectable 6:44 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:02 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 15:33.
- There are approximately 8:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: