| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in March is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with occasional sleet, rain or snow. Only 66mm (2.6in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 13 days.
- In March the heavens above Salzburg are a little dull with on average a modest 4:25 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: