| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in November is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. Just 74mm (2.9in) of fluid is deposited during on average 14 days.
- In November the skies in Salzburg are very dim with an average of only 2:13 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:41 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:13.
- There are approximately 6:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: