| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in October is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Only 67mm (2.6in) of water tumbles during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Salzburg are a little dull with an average of a modest 4:25 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:44.
- There are approximately 6:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: