| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salzburg in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of water is dropped across on average 14 days.
- The skies in Salzburg are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:40 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salzburg September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Salzburg, Austria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Salzburg: